FULL RECIPE BELOW
Are you in a stir fry kind of mood for dinner tonight? Then you should try this Beef Stir Fry recipe by Learn To Cook.
Check out more from Learn To Cook at http://learntocook.com/
BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/beef/how-to-make-beef-stir-fry/
Beef Sirloin, thinly sliced 1 Lb
Garlic Clove, minced 1 Each
Canola Oil 3 Tbsp
Bell Peppers, sliced 2 medium
Yellow Onion, sliced ½ each
Cilantro, chopped 2 Tbsp
Soy Sauce 1 Tbsp
Sesame Oil 2 Tsp
Salt and Pepper To Taste
1. Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet on a high heat. Add the sliced onions and peppers, and cook until just tender. Remove the vegetables from the pan and keep warm.
3. Heat more oil in the same skillet. Add the beef and the beef brown. Add the garlic and sauté until the garlic is cooked but not burnt.
4. Add the peppers, onion, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Cook until the beef is cooked thru.
5. Add the cilantro and mix thoroughly.
6. Serve alone or with steamed rice.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/