FULL RECIPE BELOW
This is a perfect meal for the family that’s always on the go. It incorporates simple to use ingredients such as precooked ground beef, diced onions, tomato sauce, red kidney beans, precooked elbow macaroni, chicken broth, chili powder and triple cheese cheddar.
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http://learntocook.com/
CHILI MAC RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/casserole/how-to-make-chili-mac/
Chopped Onion ½ Cup
Ground Beef 1 Lb
Elbow Macaroni, cooked 8 oz
Kidney Beans 16 oz
Tomato Sauce 16 oz
Essential Everyday Chicken Stock 1 cup
Kraft Cheddar Cheese, Shredded 1 cup
Chili Powder To Taste
Salt To Taste
1. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef. Remove all the excess fat.
2. Add the onion and sauté until golden brown.
3. Add the Macaroni, beans, tomato sauce, stock, and chili powder.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add cheddar cheese, cover, and continue to heat until cheese is melted.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/