FULL RECIPE BELOW
Mozzarella sticks are a great go to appetizer. They are fun and simple to prepare. All you need are some bread crumbs, flour, mozzarella cheese, and eggs.
Check out more from Learn To Cook at http://learntocook.com/
MOZZARELLA STICKS RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/snacks/how-to-make-mozzarella-sticks/
Dried Bread crumbs ½ Cup
Parmesan Cheese, grated 1/3 Cup
Mozzarella Cheese cut into ½” sticks 4 oz
Eggs, beaten 2 each
Flour 2 Tsp
Vegetable Oil 8 oz
Salt To Taste
1. Stir the bread crumbs, parmesan, and salt in a medium bowl and blend.
2. Dip the cheese sticks in flour and drip excess.
3. Dip the cheese sticks in eggs and drip excess.
4. Coat the cheese sticks in bread crumb mixture. Place the sticks in a baking sheet.
5. Repeat the dipping process once again in all the sticks. Cover the sticks and allow them to freeze.
6. Heat the oil over medium heat. Working in batches, fry the cheese sticks until golden brown.
7. Remove the sticks from the oil, drip excess oil and serve with Marinara Sauce
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/