FULL RECIPE BELOW
This week we tackle the task of making pasta dough from scratch. Watch as we teach you how to make your own key to unlocking a trove of amazing new meals. Don’t forget the garlic bread!
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http://learntocook.com/
FRESH PASTA DOUGH RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/pasta/how-to-make-pasta-dough/
2 oz Olive oil
3/4 tsp Salt
14+ oz AP Flour
2 oz Semolina Flour
2 oz White Wine
1. Combine flour, semolina and salt. Make a well on table.
2. Add eggs, olive oil and wine in center of well.
3. With a fork, whisk egg mixture and begin incorporating flour while whisking. Knead to combine to make a smooth dough.Add flour if needed. Press finger into dough it should bounce back.
4. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and set it aside at room temperature for 20-30 min to rest.
5. Only use a small portion of dough at a time, keeping the remainder covered to prevent it from drying out.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/