Watch how we make limoncello in just 3 hours with our trusty Nomiku WiFi Sous-Vide.
SOUS-VIDE LIMONCELLO RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/drinks/3-hour-sous-vide-limoncello/
½ bottle Vodka, the good stuff like Grey Goose or Absolut
1 ½ cups water
1 cup sugar
1. Preheat water bath to 130F.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, remove peels from the lemon, making sure to get as little pith as possible. You can remove extra pith with a paring knife, if needed.
3. Place lemon peels, water and sugar in a large Ziploc bag. Add in the Vodka, work out the extra air in the bag, seal it and mix around the ingredients using your fingers.
4. Place in the water bath and let cook for 3 hours.
5. When done, strain the vodka into a bottle or container using a fine colander. Refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours. Serve over ice or use in other cocktails. Store in the refrigerator up to one month.
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http://learntocook.com/
Learn more about Nomiku at
Talent: Lauren Nolan of lakeshorelady.com
Shot and edited by: Matt Rice
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/