FULL RECIPE BELOW
Check out more from Learn To Cook at http://learntocook.com/
BLUEBERRY MUFFINS RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/muffins/how-to-make-blueberry-muffins-2/
1 lb all-purpose flour
10 oz granulated sugar
4 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
4 oz eggs
1 pt milk
4 oz unsalted butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
10 oz blueberries
1. Sift the dry ingredients together (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt).
2. Whisk together the wet ingredients (eggs, milk, melted butter, vanilla)
3. Stir the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients. Do not overmix. The batter should be lumpy.
4. Gentlfy fold in the blueberries until incorporated.
5. Portion into greased or paper-lined muffin cups and bake at 350F until golden brown in color, about 18 minutes.
6. Let cook in the pan for 5 minutes before removing. Serve warm with honey and butter.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? http://apple.co/1L3heXl
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com