FULL RECIPE BELOW
Few things say breakfast like some good old fashioned eggs over easy. This week learn how to make the perfect ones in this recipe. http://learntocook.com/eggs/how-to-make-eggs-over-easy/
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http://learntocook.com/
EGGS OVER EASY RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/eggs/how-to-make-eggs-over-easy/
1. Break each egg into a dish by itself.
2. Add clarified butter to pan.
3. When fat begins to sizzle, add the eggs.
4. Cook eggs until the right degree of firmness.
5. Flip the eggs.
6. Once the eggs are done, flip the eggs over again and slide them onto a serving plate.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? http://apple.co/1L3heXl
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com