FULL RECIPE BELOW
Watch out. These grain-free banana pancakes are so healthy you’ll want to eat them every morning! Learn to make them with our host in this video.
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http://learntocook.com/
GLUTEN FREE BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/pancakes/gluten-free-banana-pancakes/
2 tbsp peanut butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Agave or maple syrup
1. Add the bananas, eggs, peanut butter and cinnamon to a food processor.
2. Pulse the mixture until smooth.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt enough butter to cover the bottom of the pan.
4. Using a ¼ measuring cup, spoon the mixture into the frying pan, making as many round circles as you can comfortable fit in the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then flip. Cook for another 1-2 minutes and remove to plate. Work in batches until none of the batter is left.
5. Drizzle with maple syrup, sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon and enjoy!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/
Talent: Lauren Nolan of http://www.lakeshorelady.com/
Shot and edited by: Matt Rice
Royalty Free Music courtesy of Audio Network titled: “How’s It Going” by Martin Felix Kaczmarski