FULL RECIPE BELOW
Chorizo is a very popular spicy pork sausage originating from Mexico. While it can be stuffed into an empanada, it can also be thrown into a burrito, pressed into a burger, served alongside shellfish, as well as many other ways.
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http://learntocook.com/
CHORIZO RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/sausage/how-to-cook-chorizo/
1. Cut vertically down the chorizo so it will be easier to take out of it’s casing.
2. Place skillet on stovetop with low to medium heat.
3. Squeeze the chorizo out of its casing and onto the skillet. Add ¼ cup of water so the chorizo does not stick to the pan.
4. Stir chorizo and break it down with your wooden spoon. You can add any additional ingredients you want at this stage such as onions, garlic, or even an egg.
5. Cook until your chorizo starts brown and drain the fat.
6. Serve as you desire.
If you have questions or comments about this video or recipe please leave them below.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/