FULL RECIPE BELOW
Crab Rangoon has a cream cheese and crab meat filling that everyone enjoys. They require very little prep time. This week learn to cook one of the many different ways to make crab rangoon. Enjoy!
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http://learntocook.com/
CRAB RANGOON RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/seafood/how-to-make-crab-rangoon/
¼ Cup Sour Cream
8oz Cream Cheese
¾ cup Crab Meat
2 Green onions thin slice
1 Clove Garlic Minced
1 tsp Ginger Minced
2 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 Pkg Wonton Wrapper
1. Whip together the sour cream, cream cheese and soy sauce and sugar until smooth.
2. Fold in remaining ingredients (except wrappers) Heat oil to med-high and you want it around 1 1/2-2 inches deep.
3. Place a small bowl of water on your work surface and lay out 6 wrappers, and place around 1 ½ tsp in the center of each wrapper.
4. Moisten edges, bring up corners and pinch together, along with sides-you don’t want filling to float away.
5. Place in the hot oil, you want them a nice golden color.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/