FULL RECIPE BELOW
Not sure what to make for dinner, why not combine two of our previous recipes together. A great combination would be our mango salsa recipe and baked tilapia. The only two extra ingredients you would need are sour cream and tortillas. Chef Thomas has given us a great go to dinner recipe for any day of the week.
Check out more from Learn To Cook at http://learntocook.com/
FISH TACOS RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/tacos/how-to-make-fish-tacos/
2 ea Baked or Fried or Grilled Tilapia
1 pint of Salsa
5 ea Soft Corn or Flour Tortillas
5 Tbsp Sour Cream, Non-fat
1 ea Lime
1. Prepare tilapia according to cooking method directions.
2. Cut Tilapia into medium dice.
3. On a flat top grill or sauté pan warm the tortilla, set aside and cover.
4. When ready to plate, spread 1 tsp of sour cream on each tortilla.
5. Top with 1 oz of tilapia and 2 tbsp salsa.
6. Serve with 2 lime wedges.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/