FULL RECIPE BELOW
In this recipe, we teach you how to make the ever delicious, French omelette. Don’t let not knowing stop you from enjoying one of the culinary world’s greatest gifts.
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http://learntocook.com/
FRENCH OMELETTE RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/eggs/how-to-make-a-french-omelette/
1 tbsp butter
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tsp chopped chives
1 tsp chopped parsley
1. Crack eggs into a bowl and beat until the yellow and the clear just mix. Season with a bit of salt and pepper.
2. Heat a pan and add butter. Do not brown the butter.
3. Add the eggs. Shake the pan and stir briskly with a fork at the same time to ensure even cooking.
4. If the omelette is to be stuffed with other ingredients, place them in the center at this time and fold, roll into shape and place on serving plate.
5. For added flavor, run a small piece of butter over the exterior until it’s glossy, also adding to presentation. Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/