FULL RECIPE BELOW
Say no more to that pre-packaged stuff and learn to cook your very own ladyfingers. Next, you’re all set to get fancy and embark on making your own tiramisu!
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http://learntocook.com/
LADY FINGERS RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/cookies/how-to-make-ladyfingers/
5 oz. bread flour
4 oz. cornstarch
7 oz. egg yolks
12 oz egg whites
7.5 oz. sugar
Powdered sugar as needed
1. Sift flour and cornstarch together.
2. Whip egg yolks and vanilla until creamy and thick.
3. Whip egg whites and sugar until a soft peak forms.
4. Fold both egg mixtures into one another until there is a small amount of streaking. Then, carefully fold in the flour mixture until mixed.
5. Line a pan with parchment and pipe the cookie batter with a medium size plain tub about 4 inches long.
6. Sprinkle the cookies with powdered sugar and wait a few minutes until it dissolves, then repeat.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until the cookies bounce back when pressed.
8. Serve dusted with powdered sugar or as part of a tiramisu dessert!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/