FULL RECIPE BELOW
This week we will show you how to make an absolute delicious strudel dough. All that’s next after that is to pick your favorite filling: apple, cherry, plum, pumpkin, cheese…the choice is yours!
Check out more from LearnToCook.com at http://learntocook.com/
STRUDEL DOUGH RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/dessert/how-to-make-strudel-dough/
2 lbs bread flour
18 oz water
1/2 oz salt
2 oz vegetable oil
1. Combine flour, salt, egg and water in a bowl. Mix until dough forms a ball.
2. Apply oil to dough, cover in plastic and let rest for 30 minutes.
3. Roll onto flour pastry cloth. Stretch dough by hand.
4. Drizzle dough with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
5. Place apples on one end and roll dough. Apply butter to help the roll stick.
6. Place on a baking sheet, brush with butter and bake at 375 degrees until golden brown.
7. Let sit for 10 minutes. Cut, add powdered sugar and serve warm.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escoffier-cooks-companion/id572412557?mt=8
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com/