FULL RECIPE BELOW
Learn to cook cinnamon buns in this enjoyable online cooking class. Whether it’s a special occasion or not, these heart-shaped cinnamon buns are a sure way to show your love.
Check out more from Learn To Cook at http://learntocook.com/
HEART-SHAPED CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE: http://learntocook.com/dessert/how-to-make-heart-shaped-cinnamon-rolls/
1 cup warm milk
2 eggs, room temperature
1/3 cup butter, melted
4 ½ cups bread flour
1 tsp salt
½ cup sugar
2 ½ tsp yeast
1 cup brown sugar
2 ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter, room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm milk. Let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Mix in the sugar, melted butter, salt and eggs. Add the flour and mix thoroughly. Place the dough in a bowl, cover with a towel and let it rest in a warm place for at least 1 hour or when it has doubled in size.
4. On a surface dusted lightly with flour, turn out the dough and then let rest for another 10 minutes, covered. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll the dough into a rectangle. Slather with the softened butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mixture until everything is covered.
5. To get the heart shape, roll the end the dough into the center from both ends. Cut into about 12 rolls and then pinch the ends to form the heart. Space them out about 2 inch apart on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Depending on preference, add cream cheese frosting when buns are warm or slightly cooled. Enjoy!
Cream Cheese Frosting
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Beat all ingredients together using a standing or hand mixer.
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
Need an app to help you convert your recipes in the kitchen? http://apple.co/1L3heXl
For more information about online culinary and pastry school visit: http://www.escoffieronline.com
Talent: Lauren Nolan of http://www.lakeshorelady.com/
Shot and edited by: Matt Rice
Royalty Free Music courtesy of Audio Network titled: “Catch The Sun” by Adam Drake